Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Leyi 4th Birthday

Time flies, Leyi is 4 now.
I bought a big Pooh Bear cake for her to cerebrate the day with her classmate in school. But, I was really screwed up, I forgot to bring new batteries for the digital camera. And I didn't take a good video shotting too. This is the photos I managed to capture using the viewcam.

I bought toy whistles and party masks for the kids. They love the party goods, but the teachers really having headache when they're whistle noise everywhere. :-)












I also bought another cake (powerpuff girl - Leyi selected her own b'day cake) for her birthday cerebration at home. Again, I screwed up, I forgot to turn on the viewcam during the candle blowing session.















Oct 1 (Sun) - the actual day of Leyi birthday. Due to her exam on next day, we spent the whole day doing revision. So sorry for her. Me too, was pressured by her exam. Hopefully she is doing ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a lucky gal for her... having 2 birthday cake at the same time... these twenty over years also nobody bought 2 cakes for me to celebrate birthday... she must be very happy to celebrate birthday with her frens as this is the first year at school... this mummy ha... always screwed up things ler... next time cannot repeat the same mistake anymore ok... :)