Monday, December 01, 2008

Make Over and 2008年度國際花卉節

Make Over and 2008年度國際花卉節
Having a Make-over is a popular must-do for most people, especially youngster, to record their youth time with a total make over, beautiful scenery and nice costume.
I never did it when I was young, till last week, there was a promotion on Kose skin care and the make over is FOC, so... why not.
Before that, I had to explain to my girl to get her approval. She said I taught her not to "too emphasize on outlook", then why I would go for the makeover myself? This was conflict with my teaching to her.
Well, well, nowadays, she has been very smart to reasoning with me. I have to explain and consoled her, this makeover was given free, else I won't spend a penny on thing like this.
So, here are my photos, taken by my own camera. The one taken by the pro was yet to be developed by the studio house. I will post it later when it's ready.




International Flora Festival is here. We went Botanical garden and managed to take some photos. As usual, we did some silly "see me jump" scene and it's fun.

No comments: