
Finally, I have setup a blog for Leyi and myself.
Looking high and low for a nice photo to paste on this blog. I realized that I seldom take photos together with her, as most of the time I'm the one who hold the camera :-(
Leyi is doing very good lately, we're kind of creating a routine for ourselves: work/school-bath-dinner-watch TV-do homework-milk-get ready mattress for sleep-somersault翻筋斗(Leyi of course)-stickers time-prayer time-story time-sleep.
This is the simple life I wished for.
We started to have joint-outing with Rosanna, Brian and Geoff since early July. Brian is a cheeky, cute little 3 yrs old boy. He and Leyi can play together, though sometimes they don't share and Brian is a little bit "bully" to Leyi.
I'm glad to join them for outing, we can carpool and Leyi has a friend of her age to play with. Leyi can't really speak english, so this is fun when she tried to talk to Brian, she used a few simple words to form a sentence, such as "you play, you share, I play, ok?"
Leyi and Brian are having a fun moment at the Penang Bon Odori event.
1 comment:
halooo....
Leyi is so cute...and the mother is so free...:)
Post a Comment