This is what happened to her over the past one month in July.
As I was on leave prior to my new job, I brought her to matinee & karaoke during weekday (the cost was cheaper). She enjoyed herself very much, see, she even took off her shoes and danced on the floor.
I took her to the Muslim restaurant nearby, we ordered our favored Roti Tisu (Tissue Bread – one type of Indian food where they made the bread really thin like a tissue paper, it’s crispy and sweet)
McDonald roadshow. This was a shorter version of the McD’s clown.
She went to her wu-shu class as usual, and I managed to capture this funny shot.
She joined 妹妹 school sport day, had a lot of fun – face painting, balloon, foods, games.
We went to the Bon Odori againb this year, but we’re late, so we missed the firework. As usual, a lot of youngster asking permission to take photos with these 2 little Japanese dolls.
Leyi & Chermine were smarter this round, they asked for the balloons from them before agreed to take photos. They’re so excited, dancing and playing with the balloons. See, these 2 sweating girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment