Last week I brought her out for lunch and dinner. We went to Sakea Sushi for lunch and Taiwanese Restaurant for dinner.
She loved the Sinkanshen (bullet train) kids' meal very much. It came with 2 types of sushi, tempura and drink, in the Sinkanshen's shape plate. She finished all the sushi, yummy.
She had 卤肉饭for dinner later, she liked the rice and the coral aquarium. It's a nicely renovated, but the service was so-so only.


She did a lot of drawings recently.
After that she will be captioning her masterpieces.
Her captions are so touching. 注意她的题字, 令人感动吧!


She did a good job in her English spelling test last Monday, to award her hardwork, I told her I will buy her a a bouquet of roses. We went to the florist at nite, there were limited roses, so we just bought 2 and the forget-me-not was complimentary :-) She was so happy about the flowers and asked for a photo taking session immediately. (We have this routine of taking photo in everything we do)Finally we had the chance to use this newly bought glass vase. The vase is way too big for 3 flowers, so I bought a bunch of daisy the next day. She took the photo of the flowers herself.




1 comment:
choy
我終於進來了,YA!
你女兒的那個「新幹線火車餐盤」,
我兒子也很喜歡,常常吵著要去那家日本餐廳吃飯。
也許下次我也來拍拍照,給大家看看。
另想請問:為什麼你要設限這個部落格呢?
兜了好大圈,但是還是不知道自己怎麼闖進來的西雅圖美黛子媽
Post a Comment